Changing the resolution of the digital screen
From ENS Wiki
Before changing the resolution of the digital screen, be sure that the screen will support the resolution that you would like to change it to.
- Log into [www.runsam.com].
- Locate the digital sign that you would like to change the resolution of.
- Click on the small black box.
- In the category 'VGA Output', you can select the display size that you need.
- Double check that the setting is correct under mounting.
- Click 'Submit'.
- Within the next few minutes, the sign will reboot itself to the screen resolution that you have specified.
- Note: The digital sign will only reboot itself if there is a live Internet connection.
- If the digital sign displays a white screen that says, “Transfer Complete”, it would indicate that content needs to be uploaded to the system.
- If the digital sign displays a gray screen that says, “Server Not Found”, it would indicate that there is no Internet connection.